Please contact Marla via email:
I am always interested in travelling and meeting people where they are at (not just metaphorically but geographically too!), so please feel free to drop me a line and invite me to where you are.
As a life-long learner, and as a person committed to the realization of a just, equitable, and joyful world – I am always interested in sharing resources, ideas, and support. If you have any questions or just want to chat – please don’t hesitate to get in contact.
My Skills In Point Form:
- Professionally certified educator & learning consultant supporting the continuum of homeschooling and unschooling learners
- Deep involvement in a range of community-based food projects
- Rooted in non-coercive, play-based, constructivist learning
- Skilled in creating inclusive and non-oppressive workshop environments
- Expertise in supporting the success of those with learning challenges and atypical neurological learners (ASD, dyslexia, ADD/ADHD, anxiety…)